One of the most surprising market growths experienced in the last two years was the rise of cannabidiol as an industrial product. Throughout the years, the validity and use of CBD have been debated by several individuals and organizations. While the latest research has started indicating the miraculous benefits of the herbal compound, the production industry found another niche to capitalize on. Today, the cannabidiol industry is one of the most promising avenues. Would you like to know why? Let’s take a look at the reasons mentioned below in this blog.
Reasons the CBD market will grow in 2022
- A significant contribution to cancer treatment: One of the most life-changing researches conducted is based on the effectiveness of CBD for cancer treatments. While this disease cannot be entirely prevented and has very unpredictable growth factors, CBD provides deep relief to the patients. From pain management to control the side effects of chemotherapy such as nausea, skin problems, and others, CBD is reported to have made treatment and life simpler for such patients.
- Helpful during the pandemic: One of the most surprising turns of events in CBD research occurred when studies indicated that the compound was effective in preventing COVID-19. One of the benefits of using prescription mellow CBD is its immune-boosting properties. This also seems to extend towards reducing the chances of a COVID-19 infection in people, which is great news.
- Holistic health benefits: The holistic health industry is certainly banking on the growth of CBD’s popularity. For one, it is being used extensively in a variety of ways, starting from massages and relaxation techniques to spiritual activities. Not only do the consumers find themselves in a better headspace, but also claim better emotional healing in the long run.
- Contribution to mental health: The major aspect of CBD runs in the benefit provided to those ailing with mental health disorders. Be it depression, anxiety, or any degenerative disease like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer's, there are several health benefits available.
- Expanding recreational market: CBD is also now a part of the fitness industry, being sold in the form of muscle relaxant creams and supplements for rapid recovery. As part of the skincare sector, CBD is already known for its anti-acne and skin reviving abilities. Today, we can find several cosmetic and pharmaceutical companies marketing their CBD creams and products for better skin and freedom from conditions like eczema or acne.
What does the future of the CBD sector look like?
The future of the cannabidiol industry looks bright, attributed to its worth in the health and recreational sectors. As per studies, the worldwide Cannabidiol (CBD) Market is estimated to touch USD 47.22 Billion by 2028. This is a massive growth from its 2021 valuation of USD 4.9 Billion, at 21.3% of the compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
If you’re interested in investing in the CBD business, now is the perfect time to do it. We hope that you found our blog interesting; stay tuned for more such explorations into CBD!